Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Elias' Dedication

Elias was dedicated at church a few weeks ago. Since we don't have any family living here, we invited our closest Ethiopian and Eritrean friends. We were so honored to have them join us that day. Not everyone was around for the picture, but at least we got most of them. The women standing to my right and slightly behind me is Elias' babysitter. We are so blessed to have her come each week. Her presence in our lives, and especially Elias' life, has been a huge answer to prayer. We love you Tadi!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meagan,
I'm the mom of the other Elias. We picked our son up Late May 2006 at the age of 15 months. Our sons not only share the same name but are also very close in age. It's good to hear how well your Elias is doing. We are so blessed by our son and thank God for this precious gem.
By His Grace,
Stacey

Bexican in Texicas said...

Hi you guys!! I love you---I tracked you down and glad I did, I miss you all immensely and cannot wait to see you very soon! Call/e-mail/write soon!

-gomez